With competitive rates and excellent support operations, you can entrust your valuable freight consignments to the experts of IPORT LOGISTICS LTD.
SUPPLY CHAIN SERVICE
Supply chain services refer to a network of organizations, people, activities, information, and resources involved in the creation and delivery of a product or service to the end customer. Supply chain management encompasses the planning and management of all activities involved in sourcing and procurement, conversion, and all logistics management activities. It involves coordination and collaboration with channel partners, which can be suppliers, intermediaries, third-party service providers, and customers.
Some of the key supply chain services include:
- Sourcing and procurement: This involves identifying and acquiring the raw materials, components, and services needed to produce a product or provide a service.
- Manufacturing and production: This involves converting raw materials and components into finished products through a series of production processes.
- Logistics management: This involves the planning, implementation, and control of the movement of goods from the point of origin to the point of consumption, as well as related information flows.
- Inventory management: This involves managing the level of stock to ensure that there is enough inventory to meet customer demand without tying up too much capital in unsold goods.
- Transportation management: This involves coordinating the movement of goods from one location to another using various modes of transportation, including truck, rail, air, and sea.
- Warehousing and storage: This involves the storage of goods in a secure facility until they are ready to be shipped to customers.
- Distribution and delivery: This involves the delivery of finished products to customers and the management of the distribution channels used to get products to market.
Effective supply chain management can help organizations improve efficiency, reduce costs, and increase customer satisfaction by ensuring that products are delivered on time, in the right quantities, and at the right quality level.
The IPORT strategy is to be a specialist in each segment of the supply chain and integrate these businesses to provide a single offering to our clients. The coordination and management of this service involves a single Client Relationship Management (CRM) structure and our information control platform.
The driving force behind our client-centric focus and innovative solutions is also the most important resource we have in keeping our service commitments to you: our people. Whether it’s a program utilizing one or more of our standardized services such as freight forwarding or contract logistics, or a totally integrated, global solution configured to your specific requirements, a dedicated team of professionals will develop the right solution for your needs, then manage a process that will maximize value along your supply chain with high-quality, cost-effective, time-definite delivery from end to end. The suites of sea freight services outlined below are provided in a choice of transit time options:
Benefits of Supply Chain Service:
- Synchronize Your Supply Chain
- Provide Services for Small Businesses
- Move Products Internationally
- Get Products to Market Faster
- Simplify Trade Compliance
- Manage Post-Sales and Returns
- Design Your Supply Chain Network
If your goals include optimizing your distribution network, our Freight specialist will work to configure the best arrangements for your organization. Or, if you want to outsource your transportation operations, our Freight Management service is designed to meet that goal.
Whatever your need in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or Freight Transportation, we probably have the resources and knowledge required to get the job done.
Contact us today and we will be happy to tell you more about our services and provide a no-obligation quote for your freight forwarding needs. Our experienced representatives are willing and ready to show you the difference working with a company offering quality freight forwarding services.
We believe in thinking big and unlimited personalized customer care globally.
+880 9609 004422
+880 9609 004423
Ahmed Mansion (3rd Floor), 24 Shantinagar (Chamelibagh), Dhaka – 1217, Bangladesh
MF Tower (4th Floor), 57/60, Badamtali, Agrabad
Chattogram – 4100, Bangladesh
Call : +88 0173 2284080 | +88 0171 5431215
E-mail : email@example.com
Copyright ©2022 IPort Logistics Ltd. All rights reserved.